The other day someone enquired on my Facebook chat whether I was still single. I answered with a dejected yes. I have been single all my life.. It sucks at some times but at other times its pretty good. Some of friends find it strange that I never had a girlfriend. I have been thinking about it and I came down with a few point as to why I should have a girlfriend and why I don’t.
Reasons I deserve to be happily committed
- I have got a Good Height. Yes I am tall. 6’2 to be precise. That acts as an advantage among the ‘traits wanted’ list of girls with regards to their dream guy as I have come to know.
- I Care. Care is my middle name. This is the trait which I used to truly believe would land me a girl. But it hasn’t happened till now.
- I am a Smart Speaker. And by a smart speaker I mean can talk about most topics as I have a tendency to learn about new things.
- Quite embarrassed to say this but I believe I am quite a Romantic. I know my friends will make fun of me but I truly believe I am one. I am always filled with crazy yet wonderful ideas I would do if I had a girlfriend.
- I have got a Good Sense of Humour. I believe I am quite witty and have the capability to make people at least smile during any conversation.
Reasons I am still single
- I tend to get a bit Over possessive at times in any relationship.
- I am not your Tom Cruise. I am not that Good looking. God blessed me with many wonderful things but looks aren’t one of them. And whatever people may say girls do prefer a good looking guy over an average one.
- I am a touch too emotional and sensitive. I know being emotional is good but I tend to go a bit too far with that.
- I am too nice a guy. Some of you may wonder that its not a negative trait but it is. I advice people not to be too nice else either people take advantage of you or you fall into the dreaded friend zone of a girl.
I guess I have analysed it pretty well. Hopefully I will be committed before I am shipped off for marriage. Till then I am single, ready to mingle!!! 🙂